Organizational Challenges? Solved!
Simply stated, we solve complex problems and help transform lives.
AllBe delivers highly effective, experience-driven operational strategies. We help transform barriers into building blocks.
Our expertise spans international organizations across multiple sectors, with particular emphasis on major healthcare and infrastructure systems throughout the United States and Europe.
Value-Based Readiness Assessment Program
Learn why over 60 health systems across the U.S. and 6 institutions in England have trusted ThynkNu!
AllBe combines decades of professional problem-solving experience from healthcare, engineering, and legal sectors for a multi-disciplinary approach to systems-thinking and organizational learning solutions.
System performance and quality redesign
Change management / change leadership
Enhanced Culture and Reputation
AllBe understands the spectrum of organizational challenges that include employee health, safety, and happiness. We can help you transform your organization into a great place to work and practice!
Organizational needs assessments and improvement plans
Workplace satisfaction and retention strategies
Beyond previously leading statewide and national information technology programs at the largest health system in the United States, we are active certified experts in Value-Based Healthcare.
Value-based implementation strategies
Interoperability, population health and public health
AllBe contributes to global initiatives elevating the consciousness of our planet. Our international projects uniquely position us to take your operational strategies to the next level of global consciousness.
- We were honored in 2021 to serve on the Center for European Policy Studies' (CEPS) New Industrial Strategy for Europe Taskforce and CEPS' Digital Economy and Data Workgroup. See the publication here!
- We are excited to continue our support in 2022 in serving on:
- CEPS Expert Working Group on alternative configurations for the institutional design of the European Health Emergency preparedness and Response Authority (HERA);
- CEPS Forum on the Future of European Industry to support European Institutions in their quest for a resilient and sustainable post-pandemic recovery.
- AllBe co-founded and co-leads a global Value-Based Healthcare (VBHC) collaborative with other VBHC experts from the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, and India.